About the Journal
The Scholars Journal of Science and Technology (Scholar J. Sci. & Tech. or SJST), is a peer-reviewed journal covering all areas of science, technology, management, engineering, health, religion, education, Journalism, and mass communication launched in 2020. It published 6 Issues (Bi-monthly) by the Scholar Indexing Society.
Scholar J. Sci. & Tech has signed the Budapest Open Access Initiative.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits within the journal’s aims and scope. Next, a check for the similarity rate is completed using Turnitin, CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or have plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without being peer-reviewed.
- Publication: Articles are peer-reviewed and a first decision is provided to authors approximately 20 to 30 working days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 10 to 15 days.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in SJST is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what DOI (Digital Object Identifier) is.
- Abstract Video: Abstract videos are available on YouTube channel.
- High Visibility: Scholars Journal of Science and Technology is indexed by Google Scholar and other databases.