2022-09-04Alibaba Cuts Carbon Footprint by 620,000t With Use Of Renewables: Report By Ivy Yu , Yashan Zhao
The Scholars Journal of Science and Technology (Scholar J. Sci. & Tech. or SJST), is a peer-reviewed journal covering all areas of science, technology, Journalism, and mass communication launched in 2020. It published 6 Issues (Bi-monthly) by the Scholar Indexing Society.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits within the journal’s aims and scope. Next, a check for the similarity rate is completed using Turnitin, CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or have plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without being peer-reviewed.
- Publication: Articles are peer-reviewed and a first decision is provided to authors approximately 20 to 30 working days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 10 to 15 days.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in SJST is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what DOI (Digital Object Identifier) is.
- Abstract Video: Abstract videos are available on YouTube channel.
- High Visibility: Journal of New Media and Mass Communication is indexed by Google Scholar and other databases.
- Article Processing Charges (APC): The journal does not have any Article Processing Charges and will publish well-prepared manuscripts free of cost submitted in 2022. However, if any manuscript requires English language editing and proofreading, a nominal fee will be charged based on the length of the manuscript.
INDEXING AND ABSTRACTION:
Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Scholar indexing Archive, International Standard Serial Number (ISSN), US National Library (NL) Catalog [NLM ID: 1016317595], Google Scholar, ResearchGate, Academia.edu, Scribd, Turnitin, Ithenticate, UGC Care, Index Copernicus (ICV: 100), Index Medicus (IMSEAR), Internet Archive, Slide share, Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, ProQuest, Ulrich's, CrossRef, Chemical Abstracts Service (“CAS”), CNKI (China), Qualis, BibSonomy, Scholastica.
2022-09-04Partnership for Food Safety Education Promotes “Don’t Wash Your Chicken”
2022-09-04Elsevier gives free access to content and resources via the just-launched Monkeypox Information Center to accelerate the fight against viral disease
Greetings from Scholars Journal of Science and Technology.
Vol. 3 No. 4 (2022): Scholars Journal of Science and Technology